May 27, 2011
9:00 AM | Edit Post
The last day of Apple Trail Week has arrived...*sniff* I hope everyone had as much fun as Keri and I had with this week and I want to thank Keri for all her hard work in making this week happen because without her contributions I only would have had 3 reviews. Today she has another awesome guestpost for us in which she shares some interesting information on what's in store for us next in Apple Trail. I pre-read this post and all I can say is: Bring on these books and that Bald and Tatt’d + those triplets are sooooo mine LOL
Give Keri a warm welcome and enjoy her post!
Thanks for having me today…and all week!!! Up next in Apple Trail, we get a little more on the town and the people in it! Mike Gable is the man in charge of Apple Trail and he keeps an orderly, calm town…that is if you don’t count Tiffany McBride.
Tiffany has kept Mike’s tail in knots since they were in high school. But he’s not the only one. As much as Tiffany grates on Mike’s skin, he’s under hers just as much. When these two finally admit their attraction for each other, the pages are lit on fire.
I had a lot of fun writing MAKING HER NIGHTS. When I was writing it, I was all but keeping permanent flushed cheeks because the sexual tension is just off the charts hot. I kept writing thinking, this is the hottest book I’ve ever written. I got to the end…and there’s two (2 ½ if you count that tease moment) of sex scenes. Turns out there’s less sex in Nights than in any other book in the Apple Trail series so far but it reads so hot because the tension is just off the charts.
My editor is calling this her favorite of the series so far and she’s already said she wants more! Should be out around June 20th.
After MAKING HER NIGHTS is SATISFYING HER TASTES and I gotta tell ya, I am so excited for this one! The heroine is in-your-face direct with what she wants and the hero (who I was calling on twitter at one point, Bald and Tatt’d) (note from Pearl: I'm ALL over this hero...*sigh*) is so taken with her. But one of my favorite parts of this story is what it led me to! While there are only six books in the Apple Trail series, I am so not done with this town because of this book!
The hero of Tastes is the youngest of four brothers who are ancestors of the founders of the town Apple Trail. I’ve pitched the idea to my publisher and these three older brothers (triplets!) are planned for Summer of 2012! Currently they’re titled (and might change!) ROUGH PLAY, ROUGH RIDE and ROUGH TUMBLE. They’re scheduled to be a little bit longer than Apple Trail novellas and I can’t wait to dig into them next month.
And finally, last for Apple Trail is Jessie McBride. You’ve seen her in every book so far in some form or another. Either directly by name or mentioned as a “blonde”. She’s got a huge heart that’s taken some hard hits over the years, but there’s a man coming her way who has enough patience to put a smile on her face.
Pearl, thank you thank you so much for having me all week, for the reviews---you’re awesome! Can’t wait to give away some books and stuff! Don’t forget to leave a comment to be entered!
By commenting on this vlog or one of the other posts this week (every comment is an entry) your name is thrown in the hat to win the following prizes:
- eCopies of Through The Wall, On The Fence, In The Hay. --open to international residents (Winner's Choice)
- 2 Apple Trail Jars --US residents only
Nice to meet you!
- 39, married to my real life romance hero, addicted to TV shows, reading romance novels and Twitter. I'm a chronic (e)book hoarder and my absolute favorite genres within romance fiction are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, but I don't shy away from historical, paranormal or erotic romance either. Even the occasional (urban) fantasy romance, futuristic and sci fi romance may make it to my Mount TBR. This is my corner of the world wide web where I let you know what books I'm hoarding, reading and reviewing.
Reviews by Rating
Reviews by Genre
Reviews by Type
Reviews by Publisher
- Samhain Publishing (65)
- Berkley Publishing (56)
- HQN Books (40)
- Kensington Publishing (40)
- Ellora's Cave Publishing (34)
- Pocket Books (29)
- Bantam Dell (25)
- HarperCollins Publishers (24)
- St Martin's Press (24)
- Grand Central Publishing (20)
- Ballantine Books (19)
- Harlequin Books (16)
- Carina Press (15)
- Self-Published (12)
- Dorchester Publishing (11)
- Signet Eclipse (10)
- Turquoise Morning Press (5)
- MIRA Books (4)
- Noble Romance Publishing (4)
- Loose ID Publishing (3)
- HCI Books (2)
- The Wild Rose Press (2)
- Cerridwen Press (1)
- Etopia Press (1)
- Excessica Publishing (1)
- Lachesis Publishing (1)
- Liquid Silver Books (1)
- Red Rose Publishing (1)
- SourceBooks (1)
- Total-E-Bound Publishing (1)
- Vanguard Press (1)
Powered by Blogger.
On My TBR Shelf
- Unforgivable - Laura Griffin
- Snapped - Laura Griffin
- Darkness at Dawn - Elizabeth Jennings
- Sizzle and Burn - Alexis Grant
- No Mercy - Lori Armstrong
- Animal Magnetism - Jill Shalvis
- Crazy for Love - Victoria Dahl
- Kink - Saskia Walker/Sasha White
- So Sensitive - Anne Rainey
- Dark Taste of Rapture - Gena Showalter
- The Darkest Secret - Gena Showalter
- Vampire in Atlantis - Alyssa Day
- Vampire Dragon - Annette Blair
- Captive Spirit - Anna Windsor
- Chosen by Blood - Virna DePaul
- Rebel - Zoe Archer
- Stranger - Zoe Archer
- A Taste of Desire - Beverley Kendall
- Mistress by Midnight - Maggie Robinson
- To Desire a Devil - Elizabeth Hoyt
- To Tame a Dangerous Lord - Nicole Jordan
Digital TBR Next
- Driven - Jayne Rylon (reread)
- Shifting Gears - Jayne Rylon
- Beg Me - Shiloh Walker
- Tempt Me - Shiloh Walker
- Jazz Baby - Lorelie Brown
- Playboy Prankster - Pamela Britton
- Just Like That - Erin Nicholas
- Sweet Inspiration - Penny Watson
- Breathe - Donna Alward
- My Gigolo - Molly Burkhart
- Scent of Persuason - Nikki Duncan
- Review: ECSTASY IN DARKNESS by Gena Showalter
- Apple Trail Week-Guestpost: Up Next in Apple Trail...
- Apple Trail Week-Review: IN THE HAY by Keri Ford
- Apple Trail Week-Vlog: Keri Ford reads from IN THE...
- Apple Trail Week-Review: ON THE FENCE by Keri Ford...
- Apple Trail Week-Guestpost: Keri Ford's favorite s...
- Apple Trail Week-Review: THROUGH THE WALL by Keri ...
- Review: SKIN HEAT by Ava Gray
- Review: INSATIABLE by Cari Quinn
- ARC-review: TABOO by Leslie Dicken
- Review: SWEET AS SIN by Inez Kelley
- Winner-announcement: PROMISES IN THE DARK by Steph...
- QuicknDirty-Review: SOUTHERN COMFORT by Eve Cassid...
- Review: HOW SWEET IT IS by Sophie Gunn
- Review: NEVER HAVE I EVER by Alisha Rai
- Review: NO PLACE TO RUN by Maya Banks
- Review: FALLING, FREESTYLE by Vivian Arend
- ▼ May (17)
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (127)