January 13, 2010
8:00 AM | Edit Post
On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted by BookChickCity and was inspired by Kristi at The Story Siren. It allows us to share the books we haven't bought yet but are waiting to be bought and devoured.
My wishlist is endless and I will try to regularly share some of the books on it. Some posts will concentrate on a certain release date or on a certain author, debut author or on new series, ongoing series or on certain (sub)genres. I will try to vary, depending on time available to do the post.
This week my "On My Wishlist" focuses on a few upcoming releases by the author featured prominently on my blog this week: Lorelei James.
Lorelei is working hard on books she's writing as Lori Armstrong (Mysteries) but she also has a single-author anthology of previously published ebook novella's (spin-off of the Rough Rider series) coming out in May and a new series coming out this summer of which there's a cover but no back cover copy yet. So I am dedicating this week's OMW to these release because I really, really want the first book of that new series! And I'll probably end up buying the Wild West Boys anthology just because I loved those two stories on the McKays' West cousins who are as yummy as the McKays are.
I am also still secretly hoping that Buck's (Kane McKay's) story will come out this year, which will be book 9 in the Rough Rider Series.
You may have noticed I didn't include the print releases of the Rough Rider books in this OMW and that's because I have all these books in ebook format and don't buy the Trade Size Paperbacks when they come out for the sole reason that they are just too pricey for stories I have already bought and read in ebook anyway. But for those who do collect the print editions. This month (January) BRANDED AS TROUBLE was released, in March 2010 the anthology WILD RIDE (which contains STRONG, SILENT TYPE) and in June 2010 SHOULDA BEEN A COWBOY will be released in print. After that I am not sure as there was some talk of not being able to bring out the Rough Riders in print during Lorelei's contractual period with NAL (for her new Blacktop Cowboys series) but I don't have all the details on that at this moment.
When she fills in at a Christmas-themed strip club, Holly fears she'll be recognized - or exposed as a fraud. Instead she's shocked at how deliciously wicked the velvet mask and Mrs.-Claus-as-dominatrix outfit feel.
Nick is determined to find out who robbed his friend at the club. Visions of revenge vanish faster than a flying sleigh when he encounters Mistress Christmas, a leggy brunette with a lush mouth made for mistletoe - and a wish for a night of anonymous sexual pleasure.
One year ago Willow accidentally won the Miss Firecracker title. Celebrating her freedom from the crown didn't include waking up in a sexy stranger's bed. Nor agreeing to work off the damage she caused to his bar - or go to jail.
Normally, Blake could say no to a drunken, horny, naked beauty queen. But there's something about her that makes him want to blow his Mr. Nice Guy persona all to hell.
Title: Wild West Boys
Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Release date: May 2010
Series: Wild West Boys, books 1 and 2
My reviews of the books in this series:
1. Mistress Christmas
2. Miss Firecracker
No blurb available at this time
Genre: Erotic Romance
Publisher: NAL Publishing
Release date: August 2010
Series: Blacktop Cowboys, book 1
Other books in the series: TBA
Nice to meet you!
- 39, married to my real life romance hero, addicted to TV shows, reading romance novels and Twitter. I'm a chronic (e)book hoarder and my absolute favorite genres within romance fiction are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, but I don't shy away from historical, paranormal or erotic romance either. Even the occasional (urban) fantasy romance, futuristic and sci fi romance may make it to my Mount TBR. This is my corner of the world wide web where I let you know what books I'm hoarding, reading and reviewing.
Reviews by Rating
Reviews by Genre
Reviews by Type
Reviews by Publisher
- Samhain Publishing (65)
- Berkley Publishing (56)
- HQN Books (40)
- Kensington Publishing (40)
- Ellora's Cave Publishing (34)
- Pocket Books (29)
- Bantam Dell (25)
- HarperCollins Publishers (24)
- St Martin's Press (24)
- Grand Central Publishing (20)
- Ballantine Books (19)
- Harlequin Books (16)
- Carina Press (15)
- Self-Published (12)
- Dorchester Publishing (11)
- Signet Eclipse (10)
- Turquoise Morning Press (5)
- MIRA Books (4)
- Noble Romance Publishing (4)
- Loose ID Publishing (3)
- HCI Books (2)
- The Wild Rose Press (2)
- Cerridwen Press (1)
- Etopia Press (1)
- Excessica Publishing (1)
- Lachesis Publishing (1)
- Liquid Silver Books (1)
- Red Rose Publishing (1)
- SourceBooks (1)
- Total-E-Bound Publishing (1)
- Vanguard Press (1)
Powered by Blogger.
On My TBR Shelf
- Unforgivable - Laura Griffin
- Snapped - Laura Griffin
- Darkness at Dawn - Elizabeth Jennings
- Sizzle and Burn - Alexis Grant
- No Mercy - Lori Armstrong
- Animal Magnetism - Jill Shalvis
- Crazy for Love - Victoria Dahl
- Kink - Saskia Walker/Sasha White
- So Sensitive - Anne Rainey
- Dark Taste of Rapture - Gena Showalter
- The Darkest Secret - Gena Showalter
- Vampire in Atlantis - Alyssa Day
- Vampire Dragon - Annette Blair
- Captive Spirit - Anna Windsor
- Chosen by Blood - Virna DePaul
- Rebel - Zoe Archer
- Stranger - Zoe Archer
- A Taste of Desire - Beverley Kendall
- Mistress by Midnight - Maggie Robinson
- To Desire a Devil - Elizabeth Hoyt
- To Tame a Dangerous Lord - Nicole Jordan
Digital TBR Next
- Driven - Jayne Rylon (reread)
- Shifting Gears - Jayne Rylon
- Beg Me - Shiloh Walker
- Tempt Me - Shiloh Walker
- Jazz Baby - Lorelie Brown
- Playboy Prankster - Pamela Britton
- Just Like That - Erin Nicholas
- Sweet Inspiration - Penny Watson
- Breathe - Donna Alward
- My Gigolo - Molly Burkhart
- Scent of Persuason - Nikki Duncan
- ► 2011 (163)
- In My Mailbox (#10)
- Winner of Stephanie Tyler's HOLD ON TIGHT
- Challenge-Review: Naked in Death - J.D. Robb
- ARC-review: Slow Heat - Jill Shalvis
- On My Wishlist (#7)
- ARC-review + giveaway: Hold on Tight - Stephanie T...
- Review: Too Hot To Hold - Stephanie Tyler
- In My Mailbox (#9)
- On My Wishlist (#6)
- ARC-review: Turn it On - Vivian Arend
- In My Mailbox (#8)
- Review: All Jacked Up - Lorelei James
- Introducing: Quick 'n Dirty Romance Reviews!
- The Darkest Angel by Gena Showalter
- On My Wishlist (#5) - Lorelei James edition
- Double Play by Jill Shalvis
- Review: Shoulda Been a Cowboy - Lorelei James
- The Darkest Prison by Gena Showalter
- Review: Strong, Silent Type - Lorelei James
- Remembering Ashby by Heather Long
- In My Mailbox (#7)
- ARC-review: Cavelli's Lost Heir - Lynn Raye Harris...
- On My Wishlist (#4)
- Review: Crux - Moira Rogers
- In My Mailbox (#6)
- ▼ January (25)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (127)