January 16, 2011
12:33 PM | Edit Post
Quite belated because of several circumstances and being swamped at work but I finally found a sliver of time to pick the Wild Irish Week Winners...
The winner of COME MONDAY is: barbara
The winner of RUBY TUESDAY is: JenM
The winner of WAITING FOR WEDNESDAY is: desi
The winner of SWEET THURSDAY is: johnsonsteven
The winner of FRIDAY, I'M IN LOVE is: flchen1
The winner of SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL is: Aurian
The winner of ANY GIVEN SUNDAY is: elaing8
Congratulations to all winners! And thanks everyone for commenting during this Wild Irish Week. Special thanks to Mari for writing such wonderful books and for her cooperation and generosity.
If I do have your email address I will sent it to Mari and she will contact you about your prize. I've contact the winners whose email address I don't have. johnsonsteven, I haven't found a way to contact you to get your email address so if you read this please send me your email address asap so I can get it to Mari.
Nice to meet you!
- 39, married to my real life romance hero, addicted to TV shows, reading romance novels and Twitter. I'm a chronic (e)book hoarder and my absolute favorite genres within romance fiction are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, but I don't shy away from historical, paranormal or erotic romance either. Even the occasional (urban) fantasy romance, futuristic and sci fi romance may make it to my Mount TBR. This is my corner of the world wide web where I let you know what books I'm hoarding, reading and reviewing.
Reviews by Rating
Reviews by Genre
Reviews by Type
Reviews by Publisher
- Samhain Publishing (65)
- Berkley Publishing (56)
- HQN Books (40)
- Kensington Publishing (40)
- Ellora's Cave Publishing (34)
- Pocket Books (29)
- Bantam Dell (25)
- HarperCollins Publishers (24)
- St Martin's Press (24)
- Grand Central Publishing (20)
- Ballantine Books (19)
- Harlequin Books (16)
- Carina Press (15)
- Self-Published (12)
- Dorchester Publishing (11)
- Signet Eclipse (10)
- Turquoise Morning Press (5)
- MIRA Books (4)
- Noble Romance Publishing (4)
- Loose ID Publishing (3)
- HCI Books (2)
- The Wild Rose Press (2)
- Cerridwen Press (1)
- Etopia Press (1)
- Excessica Publishing (1)
- Lachesis Publishing (1)
- Liquid Silver Books (1)
- Red Rose Publishing (1)
- SourceBooks (1)
- Total-E-Bound Publishing (1)
- Vanguard Press (1)
Powered by Blogger.
On My TBR Shelf
- Unforgivable - Laura Griffin
- Snapped - Laura Griffin
- Darkness at Dawn - Elizabeth Jennings
- Sizzle and Burn - Alexis Grant
- No Mercy - Lori Armstrong
- Animal Magnetism - Jill Shalvis
- Crazy for Love - Victoria Dahl
- Kink - Saskia Walker/Sasha White
- So Sensitive - Anne Rainey
- Dark Taste of Rapture - Gena Showalter
- The Darkest Secret - Gena Showalter
- Vampire in Atlantis - Alyssa Day
- Vampire Dragon - Annette Blair
- Captive Spirit - Anna Windsor
- Chosen by Blood - Virna DePaul
- Rebel - Zoe Archer
- Stranger - Zoe Archer
- A Taste of Desire - Beverley Kendall
- Mistress by Midnight - Maggie Robinson
- To Desire a Devil - Elizabeth Hoyt
- To Tame a Dangerous Lord - Nicole Jordan
Digital TBR Next
- Driven - Jayne Rylon (reread)
- Shifting Gears - Jayne Rylon
- Beg Me - Shiloh Walker
- Tempt Me - Shiloh Walker
- Jazz Baby - Lorelie Brown
- Playboy Prankster - Pamela Britton
- Just Like That - Erin Nicholas
- Sweet Inspiration - Penny Watson
- Breathe - Donna Alward
- My Gigolo - Molly Burkhart
- Scent of Persuason - Nikki Duncan
- Guest Post and Giveaway: author Cari Quinn asks ab...
- Announcement: Wild Irish Week Winners!!
- Wild Irish Week - Snippets of Review: ANY GIVEN SU...
- Wild Irish Week - Review: SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIAL b...
- Wild Irish Week - Review: FRIDAY I'M IN LOVE by Ma...
- Wild Irish Week - Review: SWEET THURSDAY by Mari C...
- Wild Irish Week - Review: WAITING FOR WEDNESDAY by...
- Wild Irish Week - Review: RUBY TUESDAY by Mari Car...
- Wild Irish Week - Review: COME MONDAY by Mari Carr...
- Announcement: Wild Irish Week + Guestpost: Interes...
- ▼ January (10)
- ► 2010 (128)
- ► 2009 (134)
- ► 2008 (127)