December 7, 2009
12:50 PM | Edit Post
With as many erotic romance and erotica that I have on the shelves and in my ebook-folders on the computer, not joining this challenge never even came into mind. This is one challenge that won't be hard to complete at all.
The challenge is hosted by Erotic Horizon and here are some details:
Timeline: 01 Jan 2010 - 31 Dec 2010
To read TEN(10) Erotica Romance in 2010
You don't have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront then you can change them, nothing is set in stone!
The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
If you decide to participate in this challenge please use the links I have set up below with the buttons to post on your sidebar, this way others can find their way back to this post and join in the fun.
If you decide to join this challenge be sure to create a post telling others, please make sure you add a link back to this post so others can join in.
You can join anytime between now and the later part of next year.
You must be 18 years or older to join.
Find below the "work-in-progress"-list of my books for this challenge. Some have been and will be put in the list beforehand, others will be added along the way in the course of next year.
THE LIST:(in random order)
01. Lora Leigh - Forbidden Pleasure
02. Lora Leigh - Marly's Choice
03. Lilli Feisty - Bound by Pleasure
04. Sharon Page - Blood Red
05. Kate Douglas - Wolf Tales II
06. Lauren Dane - Coming Undone - Click here for my review
07. Shayla Black - Decadent
08. M.C. Halliday - I Came Up the Stairs
Nice to meet you!
- 39, married to my real life romance hero, addicted to TV shows, reading romance novels and Twitter. I'm a chronic (e)book hoarder and my absolute favorite genres within romance fiction are contemporary romance and romantic suspense, but I don't shy away from historical, paranormal or erotic romance either. Even the occasional (urban) fantasy romance, futuristic and sci fi romance may make it to my Mount TBR. This is my corner of the world wide web where I let you know what books I'm hoarding, reading and reviewing.
Reviews by Rating
Reviews by Genre
Reviews by Type
Reviews by Publisher
- Samhain Publishing (65)
- Berkley Publishing (56)
- HQN Books (40)
- Kensington Publishing (40)
- Ellora's Cave Publishing (34)
- Pocket Books (29)
- Bantam Dell (25)
- HarperCollins Publishers (24)
- St Martin's Press (24)
- Grand Central Publishing (20)
- Ballantine Books (19)
- Harlequin Books (16)
- Carina Press (15)
- Self-Published (12)
- Dorchester Publishing (11)
- Signet Eclipse (10)
- Turquoise Morning Press (5)
- MIRA Books (4)
- Noble Romance Publishing (4)
- Loose ID Publishing (3)
- HCI Books (2)
- The Wild Rose Press (2)
- Cerridwen Press (1)
- Etopia Press (1)
- Excessica Publishing (1)
- Lachesis Publishing (1)
- Liquid Silver Books (1)
- Red Rose Publishing (1)
- SourceBooks (1)
- Total-E-Bound Publishing (1)
- Vanguard Press (1)
Powered by Blogger.
On My TBR Shelf
- Unforgivable - Laura Griffin
- Snapped - Laura Griffin
- Darkness at Dawn - Elizabeth Jennings
- Sizzle and Burn - Alexis Grant
- No Mercy - Lori Armstrong
- Animal Magnetism - Jill Shalvis
- Crazy for Love - Victoria Dahl
- Kink - Saskia Walker/Sasha White
- So Sensitive - Anne Rainey
- Dark Taste of Rapture - Gena Showalter
- The Darkest Secret - Gena Showalter
- Vampire in Atlantis - Alyssa Day
- Vampire Dragon - Annette Blair
- Captive Spirit - Anna Windsor
- Chosen by Blood - Virna DePaul
- Rebel - Zoe Archer
- Stranger - Zoe Archer
- A Taste of Desire - Beverley Kendall
- Mistress by Midnight - Maggie Robinson
- To Desire a Devil - Elizabeth Hoyt
- To Tame a Dangerous Lord - Nicole Jordan
Digital TBR Next
- Driven - Jayne Rylon (reread)
- Shifting Gears - Jayne Rylon
- Beg Me - Shiloh Walker
- Tempt Me - Shiloh Walker
- Jazz Baby - Lorelie Brown
- Playboy Prankster - Pamela Britton
- Just Like That - Erin Nicholas
- Sweet Inspiration - Penny Watson
- Breathe - Donna Alward
- My Gigolo - Molly Burkhart
- Scent of Persuason - Nikki Duncan
- ► 2011 (163)
- ► 2010 (128)
- ARC-review: Lead Me On - Victoria Dahl
- On My Wishlist (#3)
- Review: Armed and Dangerous: Luke - Cheyenne McCra...
- In My Mailbox (#5) - The Christmas-2009 Edition
- Review: Undercover - Lauren Dane
- ROOB Requested Review: Untraceable - Laura Griffin...
- Winter-Wonderland 2009
- WTF on the Julia Latham covers, Avon?
- On My Wishlist (#2)
- In My Mailbox (#4)
- On My Wishlist (#1)
- 100+ Reading Challenge 2010
- Erotica Reading Challenge 2010
- In Death Reading Challenge
- In My Mailbox (#3)
- Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge 2010
- ARC-review: Force of Nature - Kristina Cook
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2008 (127)